INNISFREE Skin Clinic Masks
Bija Cica Blam EX
A fruit that helps protect the skin!
Jeju Island’s Bija Forest is home to legendary Torreya Trees (also known as Bija), whose fruit takes at least 20 years to grow. Bija fruit has been celebrated since ancient times for its medicinal benefits, including improving imperfections. The abilities of this precious Bija fruit essence has been specially harnessed to help strengthen the skin's protective barrier and to help improve the look of imperfections.
Fair Trade from Sondang-ri, Jeju Island
As a part of our contribution to the local community on Jeju Island, we source Bija fruit from Songdang-ri through fair trade, which creates an income source for the community.
Citrus green herbal fragrance from a thousand-year-old Bija Forest
A rich, fragrant scent of the forest that produces phytoncides and 100% natural essential oil fragrances of lavender, lemon and lime relax and refresh your mind and body as if you are standing in the middle of Bija Forest.
- 1. High purity Centella Asiatica 4X to vanish away skin concerns
- Centella Asiatica 4X (Cica) is an incredibly high purity form of centella including madecassoside, madecassic acid, asiaticoside and asiatic acid, that help to soothe and offer intensive care for troubled skin.
- 2. Bija oil and D-panthenol, the reinforcements for skin protection
- Bija oil extract helps to nourish and boost the skin's natural defences, while D-panthenol helps to strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
- 3. Mild Cica Care with 90% naturally-derived ingredients
- The high content of naturally-derived ingredients allows for gentle care.
- 4. Non Pore Clogging
- Proven to be safe even for sensitive skin by the non-comedogenic test (IEC KOREA, 4-weeks test).
- 5. Daily Cica Care
- The gel-type balm spreads with a lightweight sensation and absorbs into the skin quickly enough. It's gentle enough for daily use.
- 6. 6-Free System
- Formulated without Parabens, Animal Ingredients, Synthetic Colours, Mineral Oils, Fragrance and Imidazolidinyl Urea
Apply evenly over the entire face before using the cream
For Spot: Apply thickly on the affected area